This is how you lose her.
You lose her when you forget to remember the little things that mean the world to her: the sincerity in a stranger’s voice during a trip to the grocery, the delight of finding something lost or forgotten like a sticker from when she was five, the selflessness of a child giving a part of his meal to another, the scent of new books in the store, the surprise short but honest notes she tucks in her journal and others you could only see if you look closely.
You must remember when she forgets.
You lose her when you don’t notice that she notices everything about you: your use of the proper punctuation that tells her continuation rather than finality, your silence when you’re about to ask a question but you think anything you’re about to say to her would be silly, your mindless humming when it is too quiet, your handwriting when you sign your name in blank sheets of paper, your muted laughter when you are trying to be polite, and more and more of what you are, which you don’t even know about yourself, because she pays attention.
She remembers when you forget.
You lose her for every second you make her feel less and less of the beauty that she is. When you make her feel that she is replaceable. She wants to feel cherished. When you make her feel that you are fleeting. She wants you to stay. When you make her feel inadequate. She wants to know that she is enough and she does not need to change for you, nor for anyone else because she is she and she is beautiful, kind and good.
You must learn her.
You must know the reason why she is silent. You must trace her weakest spots. You must write to her. You must remind her that you are there. You must know how long it takes for her to give up. You must be there to hold her when she is about to.
You must love her because many have tried and failed. And she wants to know that she is worthy to be loved, that she is worthy to be kept.
And, this is how you keep her.
you have to read this
And this is how you lost me.
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.
(Note: You can unpin this post by clicking on the pin at the top of the post)
FOLLOW THESE AMAZING BLOGS!
Here is a list of great blogs to follow, you will just love having these posts on your dashboard, I guarantee it (you can trust me, I’m from the internet)!
1. The Absolute Best Typography Posts - Only the best typography posts!
2. The Absolute Funniest Posts - Tumblr’s funniest posts, they all have at least 1,000 notes or they don’t get posted!
3. The Absolute Best GIFs - Awesome GIFs with at least 1,000 notes!
4. Only Posts With 10,000 Notes - Funny posts that must have at least 10,000 notes!
5. 1000notes.com - The Original “Best of Tumblr” blog, you have to follow this one!
6. Only FUNNY Posts With 10,000 Notes -
7. Lulz Time - A general blog for hilarious posts, definitely worth following!
8. The Absolute Best Photography Posts - These photography posts are the BEST, and all have at least 1,000 notes!
9. Bad Luck Brian - Bad Luck Brian is one of the all time best internet memes, and this is his Tumblr blog!
Follow one or follow all of these blogs, your dashboard is going to come alive baby =D
*Reblog this post and I will pick one of you to add to the bottom of this list! You will be promoted in a pinned post to over 1,000,000 followers, oh yeah - and all you have to do is reblog this post one time!
Do you remember this picture?
god bless that ladyy
Then I reblogged and clicked the picture:
That lady deserves a medal.
god bless you miss <3
|—||Paulo Coelho (via wethinkwedream)|
My burning interest in yoga lies in being a Nancy Drew of Consciousness. I yearn to sleuth out every crazy, beautiful, fucked-up part of myself–and of this crazy, beautiful, fucked-up world–and figure out what it’s good for. I came to yoga because I wanted tools. Now I have them, and I am passionate about sharing them. That’s what gets me out of bed in the morning.
I practice asana because I need to move my body, and its particular way of moving the body with the breath works magic for me. It moves my blood. It shifts, for a while, my focus from mental chatter to embodiment. It reminds me of my creaturely nature. It emphasizes that I am a physical being every bit as much as an intellectual being. The physical invites additional inner experience. It pushes back against my tendency toward ennui.
It just makes me feel better.
That’s more than enough for me. That’s plenty.
QUIT YOUR JOB: It isn’t exactly about just quitting your job. It’s about getting unstuck. If you’re not happy, what are you waiting for? Quit following the path that is unfulfilled and consider doing something else. The time is Now. For most of us, this is the hardest part of changing your…