(Note: You can unpin this post by clicking on the pin at the top of the post)
FOLLOW THESE AMAZING BLOGS!
Here is a list of great blogs to follow, you will just love having these posts on your dashboard, I guarantee it (you can trust me, I’m from the internet)!
1. The Absolute Best Typography Posts - Only the best typography posts!
2. The Absolute Funniest Posts - Tumblr’s funniest posts, they all have at least 1,000 notes or they don’t get posted!
3. The Absolute Best GIFs - Awesome GIFs with at least 1,000 notes!
4. Only Posts With 10,000 Notes - Funny posts that must have at least 10,000 notes!
5. 1000notes.com - The Original “Best of Tumblr” blog, you have to follow this one!
6. Only FUNNY Posts With 10,000 Notes -
7. Lulz Time - A general blog for hilarious posts, definitely worth following!
8. The Absolute Best Photography Posts - These photography posts are the BEST, and all have at least 1,000 notes!
9. Bad Luck Brian - Bad Luck Brian is one of the all time best internet memes, and this is his Tumblr blog!
Follow one or follow all of these blogs, your dashboard is going to come alive baby =D
*Reblog this post and I will pick one of you to add to the bottom of this list! You will be promoted in a pinned post to over 1,000,000 followers, oh yeah - and all you have to do is reblog this post one time!
Do you remember this picture?
god bless that ladyy
Then I reblogged and clicked the picture:
That lady deserves a medal.
god bless you miss <3
|—||Paulo Coelho (via wethinkwedream)|
My burning interest in yoga lies in being a Nancy Drew of Consciousness. I yearn to sleuth out every crazy, beautiful, fucked-up part of myself–and of this crazy, beautiful, fucked-up world–and figure out what it’s good for. I came to yoga because I wanted tools. Now I have them, and I am passionate about sharing them. That’s what gets me out of bed in the morning.
I practice asana because I need to move my body, and its particular way of moving the body with the breath works magic for me. It moves my blood. It shifts, for a while, my focus from mental chatter to embodiment. It reminds me of my creaturely nature. It emphasizes that I am a physical being every bit as much as an intellectual being. The physical invites additional inner experience. It pushes back against my tendency toward ennui.
It just makes me feel better.
That’s more than enough for me. That’s plenty.
QUIT YOUR JOB: It isn’t exactly about just quitting your job. It’s about getting unstuck. If you’re not happy, what are you waiting for? Quit following the path that is unfulfilled and consider doing something else. The time is Now. For most of us, this is the hardest part of changing your…
- Recognizing that I am not separate from all that is.
- Being satisfied with what I have.
- Encountering all creations with respect and dignity.
- Listening and speaking from the heart.
- Cultivating a mind that sees clearly.
- Unconditionally accepting what each moment has to offer.